Monday 25 February 2008

For Those Who Don't Know...


Having just got cable for the first time in many moons... I had a lot of catching up to do! And I have been spending a lot of time with Project Runway! Now, a part of me has been soundly captured by the glorious Tim Gunn... but I have a confession to make.... I totally heart Heidi Klum. Seriously, like, can she be my girlfriend?? I truly believe she is the most beautiful woman on the planet. Even pregnant (ala Season 2) she is simply stunning! And did everyone see her at the Oscars last night??? Really??? I totally have a huge crush! Turns out Aunt Alice was right... at least when it comes to my new girlfriend, Heidi!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I can see what you mean about Heidi...but I'll take her hubby :-) I like a little brown sugar(hehe).

Anonymous said...

Nice colour - I like red!
M.
xx

love, jenn said...

Ain't nothin wrong with some brown sugar, now and again!! :) I love that when they asked my girlfriend on the red carpet "who she was excited to see" that she said no one as Seal was already beside her! Course she didn't phrase it like that- English is not her first language- but it sure was cute!

How's the bun in the oven comin', Sandi?? :)

M- you're retarded. But I like YOU!