Saturday 12 January 2008

Sweet Mother of God!

I am so doing this!! Hope Matt is ok with this but I am dead set on getting a 5'4" cake that looks like me! Chidi Ogbuta of Allen, Texas fulfilled her childhood dream and inspired my grown up one! I heard this story from Katie (Kerry's mom) at Jake's birthday today and I thought to myself- "why would she lie like this?". And then, feeling bad about internally calling Katie a liar, I figured the cake would be a small replica of the bride... UMMM, NO!! Life size! Did the groom not want a cake? In Texas, they do "groom's cakes". I saw it at Anne & Clinton's wedding... so why no Groom Sized cake?? Maybe his childhood dream was to cut up his wife....
This is exactly the right way to kick off a good and stable marriage!
*captions provided by Best Week Ever as cnn.com wouldn't let me copy the pic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Errrrmmm....NO!

Matt
x